Thursday 7 July 2011

Stylish and New look Samsung Galaxy S-2 / I9100




The Stylish and New look Samsung Galaxy S-2 / I9100 is the phone has the Andriod 2.3 Ginger Bread Operating System. The Operating System may help you to copy/paste function and has a wide range of keyboard. There is an Android interface with the Touch Wiz 4.0-UI that help you to adds on few enhancements.
The Samsung Galaxy S-2 / I9100 has 4.3” inch Super screen with outstanding display. The colour scheme is great for rendering and it improves the contrast ratios for video playback. The Samsung Galaxy S-2 / I9100 is fully loaded with 8 Mega Pixel camera that supports full High Definition video recording. It has dual LED flash light, there is a great camera function for front facing camera of 2MP resolution and this camera enables on video calls. The Samsung Galaxy S-2 / I9100 has a faster core speed mobile and it is powered by 1.2 GHz Dual core processor. That completes this phone for exciting features. Samsung Galaxy S-2 / I9100 enhanced the web page loading with great experience. The gaming features make this cell phone a perfect for users.


No comments:

Post a Comment